Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No sound after reset

JOELKBS

Okay, I know I am doing something wrong but I cannot figure out what. 

I have two POD HD300's and the same thing happened to both. Both were working fine before I did a factory reset by holding down the A button while powering on and recalibrated the pedals. After I did this, there is no sound coming from the units. I connected the unit to an amp and nothing...I connected it to headphones and still nothing... The cables work fine and so does the guitar, I tested it on the amp using the same cables(mixing them around) and both guitar and cables work fine. the volume knob on the units are at 100 percent...WHAT AM I MISSING? is the pedal supposed to be in a specific position(up), does the pedal need to be in the WAH position? Is there a way I can bypass the pedal? Can I manually turn the sound on using the presets? 

I am completely lost...

Who knows, maybe the solution given in the following old post by LloydN83 could work also for you:

<<Hi I know OP might have sold his HD by now. HD300 user here.. But for others who's been having this issue just unplug, press and hold save button while plugging in, toggle the drive knob which will give you input choices (guitar, usb left, usb right) keep it on guitar, unplug and plug again... Solved!

I almost cried when this happened and thought my beloved HD300 have died on me, and I couldnt afford a replacement as of now... Hope this helps some poor sap like my self!

Keep on playing!>>

original post -->> https://line6.com/support/topic/5202-no-input-and-output-on-hd-300/?do=findComment&comment=223908

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips