Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Small speaker(s) for living room with HX Stomp

Vic20-Ian

Can anyone recommend some small speakers for use with the HX Stomp in a living room?

I have a PowerCab I use with a full Helix out of the way but this is too much for the living room.

I am looking for some some suitable speakers that could be used with a line in or bluetooth for music as well as connection to the HX Stomp.

Thanks.   

• Like 1

The JBL LSR305 and LSR308 are outstanding for their price point. Keep in mind that these are designed for use as near field monitors -- not home stereo bookshelf  speakers. These are rear ported and best positioned a short distances from rear walls and corners. 

Depends on the size of you room but I think you can find a small powered monitor that will work. Like this

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/sterling-audio-mx3-3-active-studio-monitor-pair-black?rNtt=powered monitors&index=2

I just randomly picked that. Not a recomendation. Many of them have bluetooth so look out for that if you want it.

I have these.

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/ik-multimedia-iloud-mtm-powered-studio-monitor?rNtt=powered monitors&index=14

They're relatively expensive but they are small, I use them in my relatively small living room for regular listening, they have bluetooth and they are very portable. I often take them on vacation with me.