Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Volumen Pedal preset vs Global

SteffenA

I am still pretty new to Helix, so I hope some of you can help me with my "problem" .

I own a Helix Rack and a Helix Control.

I have set my Volumen Pedal up to control two volumen modules using the Expression output 2.

My problem is that some(not all) my presets sets the volumen pedal to a fixed level(the level it was at when I saved the preset), and some of my presets leves the volumen pedal at the level it was before I switched presets.

How can I program my preset to not change the level of these specific two modules, that are controlled by the level of expression pedal 2, and instead keep the level as it was on before I changed preset?

Skærmbillede 2021-08-16 kl. 17.02.11.png

1 hour ago, SteffenA said:

My problem is that some(not all) my presets sets the volumen pedal to a fixed level(the level it was at when I saved the preset), and some of my presets leves the volumen pedal at the level it was before I switched presets.

Hi,

If I understand this correctly, you want the volume pedal position to remain as you have it set for a specific preset. If that is so, then you may want to check the Global Settings for EXP Pedals. Tis is where you can change how they work. You can select from Per Snapshot, Per Preset and Global. I guess you need to use Per Preset.

Hope this helps/makes sense

53 minutes ago, datacommando said:

Hey Datacommando, Thanks so much, you saved me a lot of trouble once again. Yes that was the feature, I was looking for, But I think Ill put it in Global mode. Dont know why I did not check that my self before asking.

It is set to Preset now, so I wonder why it did not change the volume for all presets, but only some.... well I guess that does not matter anymore. 

Thanks for taking you time to help.

• Thanks 1