Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Volume pedal

xchefdino

Why does my volume not stay on when changing presets. Even if the pedal is in toe Position. Also if it’s in heel position when I change presets it will also sometimes be on. I have to move the pedal to activate it every time. I just want a universal volume control for all presets. It’s very distracting during church service if I change preset and in heel position still has volume. Somebody. Please help 

Are you using the Pod Go expression pedal as a volume pedal, or an external Volume pedal.  If Pod Go expression pedal it sounds like you've reversed the polarity in global settings so that behaviour is reversed. If external, you need to reverse the polarity.

There is a global setting in Pod Go to do this, which is in the manual. 

No it’s not reversed. It’s hard to explain what’s happening.  But. It seems like I’m each preset wherever the volume pedal is left whether toe or heel. When you change presets then go back to that preset. It don’t matter where the volume pedal is it will default to whatever parameter it was left on. Therefore volume pedal in toe position could still be silent if that preset was left in heel position. All I have to do is move the volume to activate it’s actual parameter. And it is not an external pedal