Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

hey line 6, any news on new firmware to the g10 cuz after the update, all 3 of my g10 dont last more than 45 min in use... then it dies...  before this update the battery life was easely more than 4 hours...  any chance we get the old firmware at least ? so those of us that never had any problems with overheating or stuff like that can still use the g10, or is it time to throw it to tha garbage and get a boss wireless system?

23 hours ago, Daldo said:

hey line 6, any news on new firmware to the g10...

This is a user forum... no one official will answer you in here. Regardless, don't hold your breath.

cuz after the update, all 3 of my g10 dont last more than 45 min in use... then it dies...

Welcome to the club.

before this update the battery life was easely more than 4 hours...

You, and everybody else who updated.

any chance we get the old firmware at least ?

No... not in a million years will they risk the liability, no matter how slight.

so those of us that never had any problems with overheating or stuff like that can still use the g10, or is it time to throw it to tha garbage and get a boss wireless system?

The old battery life ain't coming back... it's a neutered product now. Live with it, or go shopping. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jamesc223 said:

Hell, my transmitter won’t even charge anymore since I updated the firmware.  Not to happy about that.

Be sure to flash both trasmitter and receiver.

After the firmware, if keeps flashing red, just leave it alone. It should start flashing green after a while. My old G10 with the damn firmware, did the same.

• 2 weeks later...

So I also never had a problem with my G10. Decided to upgrade due to the URGENT NOTICE. Only upgrade available to me was 1.01. Now my transmitter won’t  charge and the receiver light flashes red. The transmitter will blink red like its charging for like 2 minutes then it stops blinking and light shuts off. How have any of you fixed that issue?