Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dt 25 Firmware Update

nckpage

Warning. I would not recommend to try a firmware update. The process failed for me and there are many others who have had similar problems and line 6 can't seem to post a solution so I guess it means they don't have one. If you depend on your gear don't try it.

• Downvote 7

what are you talking about? your only posts so you seriously never even asked a question....

there are many things that could fix your issue...

as well as a failsafe way to restore the factory settings if you do manage to hose it up.....

• Upvote 1

If you are interested in trying to resolve whatever the problem is, and achieve a successful firmware update, please describe exactly your setup, computer system, the update procedure you are following, and where/how it is failing along with any error message displayed.

I didn't have any problems first try, the only thing I had to do was make sure I updated the software for my midi interface. I'm still using the latest DT50 frimware update without any real problems since November 2013. Right on, Silverhead.

Sounds trollish :/

Firmware updates do usually make things work better. I had version 1.0 for so short time i really don't know if there were any big issues with it, but for me those 30 amps were enough to get the update. With working gear (MIDI interface that is) whole operation is over in couple of minutes.

DT25 allows for firmware updates?    Holy macarolli.... Im gonna try it tonight!

I use this guy:

http://www.amazon.com/M-Audio-Midisport-Uno-MIDI-Interface/dp/B00007JRBM

Do not forget to get the latest drivers

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=support&tab=driver&PID=4f73c099681cb8ca6b0e91aca5d85b56&serie_ID=4#tabs

And to log in to monkey:

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

I have an older MIDI to USB  connector - I think it is a Yamaha.  Lets review:

Plug MIDI In and Out to amp and USB to PC >>> Bring up Monkey >>> follow prompts to perform any driver updates first >>> possible reboot >>>> Download firmware update to DT25 112 >>> Done...  (sound right - or should the MIDI to USB drivers be installed prior to anything ? 

Install the midi device driver update first. sounds like everything is a correctomundo.

You ought to do what I usually do: Just jump into the updates, break said software into teeny weanie micro peices, and theeeeeeeen learn what I did wrong and fix it, lol.

Thanks for the reply - I work in IT so I have had enough of the trial and error.   I should have trial and error tattooed.  Anyway,   just FYI - Yamaha UX16 is on the "works well with DT25 112 firmware upgrades" list.   Had success with the whole mess despite a few tries with the MIDI before it became functional.  Thanks to all for you direction

Thanks for the reply - I work in IT so I have had enough of the trial and error.   I should have trial and error tattooed.  Anyway,   just FYI - Yamaha UX16 is on the "works well with DT25 112 firmware upgrades" list.   Had success with the whole mess despite a few tries with the MIDI before it became functional.  Thanks to all for you direction

Cool, now can fool around the new options.

• 4 months later...

I need the link to the firware .. The link is no longer available on the site... Just a page showing what the update does... directs you to a download section that doesnt have the firmware available... could someone email me a url.. or if the program is small enough ... an attachment.....  notqytryt@netzero.com