Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Go 4 cable method into JVM 410 Increasing hum/buzz as I go through higher gain channels and modes.

David1an

I have recently purchased a Pod Go with the intention of using it with my Marshall JVM 410 in the 4 cable method into the effects loop. I want to be able to use my amps gain tones as well as put effects in front and behind my amp. I have watched a few You Tube video's on how to do it but it only seems to work ok on the clean channel. The JVM has 4 channels with 3 modes on each channel and as I progress through the higher gain channels and modes, the hum/buzz gets louder and louder to the point that it is louder than the sound coming from the guitar. I have tried making adjustments in the global settings and on the back of the amp with no success. I was in the process of putting together a pedal board but the thought the Pod go might be an easier option and for this reason I brought it. I still need to run some pedals through the effects loop to make sure there isn't a problem there but I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and/or knows of any solution. Cheers