Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Spares in UK

scrinson

Hi,

I have a defective scribble strip (no text) and a number of intermittent foot switches. I'm in the UK and there doesn't appear to be a supplier who can provide these parts - I've tried full compass and they're out of stock and Sontec (no response). Does anyone have any first hand experience or pointers regarding purchasing spares? I'm more than happy to replace myself.

Thanks

Gary

13 minutes ago, scrinson said:

I'm more than happy to replace myself.

Hi,

These guys are the Official U.K. repair shop for Line 6.

Not sure if they can, or will, supply the parts for a DIY repair job.

I used them for a joystick that went bad and the were quick and efficient. 

Give them a call and see what they say.

E&M Electronic Services Ltd
Unit 28, 56 Goulds Close
Bletchley Milton Keynes MK1 1EQ
01908-375699

http://www.eandm.co

Hope this helps/makes sense.

58 minutes ago, scrinson said:

Hi,

I have a defective scribble strip (no text) and a number of intermittent foot switches. I'm in the UK and there doesn't appear to be a supplier who can provide these parts - I've tried full compass and they're out of stock and Sontec (no response). Does anyone have any first hand experience or pointers regarding purchasing spares? I'm more than happy to replace myself.

Thanks

Gary

Finding anything at the moment is a pain in the arse...the whole world is out of just about everything. Supply chain/ inventory issues for everything from thumb tacks to skivvies. Plus, the stuff you're looking for is ultra-specific, and was sometimes hard to find, even in the Before Times. Hurry up and wait...

At the moment, if it's still under warranty, a service ticket might be the quickest way to get it done...