Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stereo power amp

loydall

Hi, do any of you have recommendations for a stereo power amp I can run my hx stomp through? The only one I've found that looks suitable is the Powerstage 700. I was thinking of running 2 separate pedalboard power amps for stereo but I think 1 single uint would be easier.

Any suggestions? 

Cheers.

12 minutes ago, waymda said:

The only one I've found that looks suitable is the Powerstage 700.

Suggests you have some criteria/requirements - you might want to share those if you want sensible input.

Well - the power stage 700 is probably more than powerful enough for my needs. I'd be looking to hook it up to 2 1x12's. I like running amps/preamps in my helix into the fx return of amps I've had to the point that I rarely use the real amp's preamp stage. I'm looking for stuff that's easy to carry (I have a bad hip) so anything that could sit on my pedalboard would be great but I'm not against a small unit/head that could sit on one of the 1x12s.