Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

PODHD500X in 2021? HELP? Fingers Crossed?

Ghostwalking2021

Hello all! I'm reaching out to the forums to see if anyone happens to be using the PODHD500X  in 2021? i know, i know. Helix owners, calm down.

I've encountered an issue with my PodHD500x and it seems to be happening very often now. there is no way i can truly describe what it is doing, 

other than a  "GLITCH" sound.  

Hoping someone can help me that has maybe even encountered this problem before? Fingers Crossed?

I do not want to start flashing this thing, while not reaching out to this community beforehand. 

Let me add that this doesn't happen when i'm playing through my amp. Only when playing through my DAW, 

and even then when i close my DAW, and just directly monitor it through my HS5's. It still does it.

Sorry for the very short video, Idk why we cannot upload more than 4.88 mb of video, that's kinda lame 

20 hours ago, Ghostwalking2021 said:

Sorry for the very short video, Idk why we cannot upload more than 4.88 mb of video

1. videos uploaded to another site (like youtube) and then linked back here have no limit. 

2. videos don't need to be 4K for something like this. You could easily get 2 minutes of video if you adjust your settings. 

3. we don't need video for audio demonstrations. high quality audio files would easily land under 4mb. 

that's kinda lame

no, it makes perfect sense. there's no reason for L6 to be hosting people's files. 

In fact, if you think that is lame... there's also a combined total file size limit. It might not be a problem for one time posters, but what happens if have been contributing for 10 years. 

anyone happens to be using the PODHD500X  in 2021

it is still being sold in 2021, so I assume people are using it. 

*it was still being made prior to the Plandemic allowing governments to force everyone out of work. I can't speak as to if they plan on continuing to make it once the people wise up and rise up. 

Helix owners, calm down.

This isn't the Helix forum. Screw them.

with all that being said.... 

That is not a problem with the L6. It will need to be fixed via your computer. 

*In the 'old days' we would hear noises like that when copying an audio cd. We learned to make an image of the disc, check it, and then burn the image. It was nice to burn a disc in 30 seconds, but those speeds didn't allow for corrections. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 9/7/2021 at 5:58 PM, pianoguyy said:
On 9/6/2021 at 10:05 PM, Ghostwalking2021 said:

anyone happens to be using the PODHD500X  in 2021

it is still being sold in 2021, so I assume people are using it. 

*it was still being made prior to the Plandemic allowing governments to force everyone out of work. I can't speak as to if they plan on continuing to make it once the people wise up and rise up. 

Just to update this... 

I have noticed that the Pod (specifically HD500X, which is the latest Pod made) is no longer listed on the current product page.