Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

M1 iMac - UX2

Hey all,

I've had a quick search and can't find anything recent on this;

Has anyone had any luck with running their UX2 on the new M1 iMac? License Manager & driver seems to install fine, but I'm just getting the flashing red lights of doom on my UX2. Has anyone managed to get it to work?

Cheers

On 9/9/2021 at 5:08 AM, guitarjazzer said:

I have read that some people with mac m1 managed to make it work. However, I have not succeeded after several attempts to make it work. Just flashing red. 

Classic Line 6 support right there.

Looks like the end is neigh for my Line 6 Ecosystem! Really sad, I do hope they offer support very soon. It's served me well over the years!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody at Line 6 got anything to say on this matter? I've seen no response, thus far.

NB - For any other UX2 users - I'm looking into getting a MOTU M2 to replace my UX2 - https://motu.com/en-us/products/m-series/m2/ 

(has anyone else got other recommendations?)

I really don't want to switch; my UX2 has served me well... I truly hope Line 6 steps up and make this right, quickly. If not, they will undoubtedly lose a loyal customer-base. 

• Like 1