Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Preset for "Electro" style bass (Or modern HipHop/Soul/House...)

koop34

Hi! I'm a new bass HX Stomp user and i wanted to use this beast like a no pc Guitar Rig. But i have some trouble to find some good tones for the style i want to use it with!
I play various modern style of music like lofi hip hop, futur house and overall electro style, so when i use Guitar rig, i surch for weird effects preset and adjust with what i need... i use a lot of Octaver(oc2 for that), Bit crusher, phaser, stereo...
But when a go through the HX, i don't find much of good starting point to go in the direction i want... I know that those type of pedals are usualy used by "rock" musicians so there is millions of good thing for that style, but i'm afraid i really have to dig a long time to find my way... :s

So i wanted to know  if you knew some place where people share thoses kind of presets... or at least a forum where people exchange there presets!

Thank a lot !