Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Go Edit can’t find latest firmware update!

jensvallin

Hi! 

I just got the Pod Go and noticed it came with the 1.12 firmware so I then hooked it up to my Mac to update to the latest firmware. But the Pod go Edit just tells me that there are no updates available.

I have tried and installed all the different versions of the pod go app but they all say the same thing.

Also, I can’t handle my account from the app or enter the store(Get more IR’s button) It says that my computer doesn’t have a internet connection, but it does. 

Could it be that my computer is to old? 

It’s a Macbook pro from 2009.

Please help! It would be nice to have that Princeton and glitch delay :).

Each time there is a firmware upgrade, you have to load the latest Pod Go Edit onto your computer first and then upgrade Pod Go itself via that latest Pod Go Edit.  The latest version 1.22 is here (for both Windows & Mac), with instructions.  The latest version of Pod Go Edit will always be in the Pod Go section of 'Knowledge base':

https://line6.com/support/page/kb/pod/pod-go/pod-go-121-r976/

Yes! I did that, but pod go edit kept on telling me that i weren’t connected to internet and that No updates were found. 

Anyhow, yesterday i managed to update my pod go with my computer from work (a pc). It still didn’t work in pod go edit because it said ”backup failed”. 
So i then installed line 6 updater and then i could update the pod go. 
Before all of this i also did a factory reset on the pod go. 

If anyone is having similar problem with their Mac, try go into update mode. That’s the only thing i didn’t try out. So that might solve the problem. 

5 hours ago, jensvallin said:

Yes! I did that, but pod go edit kept on telling me that i weren’t connected to internet and that No updates were found. 

Anyhow, yesterday i managed to update my pod go with my computer from work (a pc). It still didn’t work in pod go edit because it said ”backup failed”. 
So i then installed line 6 updater and then i could update the pod go. 
Before all of this i also did a factory reset on the pod go. 

If anyone is having similar problem with their Mac, try go into update mode. That’s the only thing i didn’t try out. So that might solve the problem. 

Did you log into your Line 6 account?