Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Native and floor integration

jaanvarts

Hello.

I use helix native for demoing and export the presets to the floor for live usage. 

I would like to start using program changes from the DAW. 

For example I would do a demo recording with the Native which has 3 different presets/snapshots. I would program the DAW to send out messages to change the presets in the native VST. 

Now I would export these sounds to the floor and send out midi messages to change them on the same times as they were on the demo. 

Has anybody tried a similar workflow? 

If yes then can you share some experience or materials on how to get started with this. 

Regards

5 hours ago, jaanvarts said:

For example I would do a demo recording with the Native which has 3 different presets/snapshots. I would program the DAW to send out messages to change the presets in the native VST. 

Now I would export these sounds to the floor and send out midi messages to change them on the same times as they were on the demo. 

Hi,

If you create a preset in Helix Native that contains Snapshots, when you export the preset the Snapshots are also exported in the file.

See the Helix Native Pilot's Guide - Rev O - English.

Pages 37-39 

You can access the guide from inside Native by clicking on the Question Mark icon in the lower left corner of the window between the Gear wheel Icon and the My Accountlog in button.

How this helps/makes sense.