Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

durata batteria trasmettitore G10

cordofono

There are numerous threads on this topic... the update deliberately neuters the battery life because somewhere, some genius decided to let their battery charge forever, and set the place on fire in the process...so naturally, L6's lawyers decided that we should all share in the suffering. Three cheers for a comically litigious society!  Hip-hip, vomit!...

I'm me, and I approved this message...;)

7 hours ago, cordofono said:

Ho effettuato upgrade trasmettitore/ricevitore G10 come richiesto. La batteria del trasmettitore mi dura 10 minuti. Ho qualche problema?

Ci sono numerosi thread su questo argomento... l'aggiornamento neutralizza deliberatamente la durata della batteria perché da qualche parte, qualche genio ha deciso di lasciare che la batteria si caricasse per sempre, e ha dato fuoco al posto nel processo... quindi, naturalmente, gli avvocati di L6 hanno deciso che tutti noi dovremmo condividere la sofferenza. Tre applausi per una società comicamente litigiosa! Anca-anca, vomito!... Sono io e ho approvato questo messaggio... ;)

On 9/23/2021 at 2:20 PM, cruisinon2 said:

There are numerous threads on this topic... the update deliberately neuters the battery life because somewhere, some genius decided to let their battery charge forever, and set the place on fire in the process...so naturally, L6's lawyers decided that we should all share in the suffering. Three cheers for a comically litigious society!  Hip-hip, vomit!...

I'm me, and I approved this message...

So his only mistake was to leave the transmitter in the charger? !!!