Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Most Frequently Asked Questions About Justchesslee's Gym Video Goes Viral On Tiktok

Davidperez18

A video shared by Chelsie Gleason showing a man bothering her with the gym has stunned social media customers. She goes via the take care of ‘justchesslee' on TikTok.

Chelsie claimed the man has been “banned” from the gym and alleged that he was arrested through the police after her video blew up.

CHELSIE GLEASON'S GYM VIDEO EXPLORED

The video of Chelsie working out in the gym while being approached by the person in question has been viewed more than 18 million times.

The TikTok shows her lifting weights in the gym while the man is heard speaking in the background.

However, what he says isn't clear due to the background noise. Chelsie also had her earphones on, so, she isn't sure what he said either.

But, towards the end of the video, he is seen walking away before coming too close to Chelsie. She jumps back and yells “Don't come near me.”

She captioned the TikTok “Being a female is fun.”

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.24ec968f5fc10cf95694328aad5ccff2.jpg

JUSTCHESSLEE DETAILS HER EXPERIENCE WITH THE MAN

The following day, Chelsie uploaded two TikToks to explain in detail what happened and why the man was finally banned from the gym.

In the first video, the TikToker claims the person seemed “nice” when she first met him. However, his behavior began to change as he would go around making wild claims about others.

She said he even alleged that “Taylor Swift was having his baby.” Chelsie claimed he called her a “traitor” and a “b***h”. This apparently went on for almost two months, which is when she decided to share it on a public platform.

TIKTOKER THANKS GYM STAFF AND FRIENDS FOR HELPING HER

In the second video, Chelsie revealed that the male was arrested after being reported to the police from the gym staff.

She thanked them and her friends for supporting her and understanding what she went through.

The TikToker has also claimed that after the man was arrested, they found out he had an outstanding warrant against him for stalking another girl in the past.

On the Kemper, deep editing and IRs are irrelevant, as all of that is baked into the profile. If you don't like the profile, and the simple tone stack doesn't do it for you, you look for a different profile. Whereas on Helix or AXE you search for the best Preset for a certain sound, tweak it to perfection, then audition thousands of IRs for the perfect final sound.

I prefer Helix because it's more like real world stuff, but I've never had an opportunity to try a Kemper.

Helix and AXE use different methods, but MANY A/B comparisons have demonstrated that they can be made to sound virtually identical. The UIs are very different, but if DEEP EDITING is your thing, AXE is the way to go.

I use and like Helix, but I WANT an FM9 too, just because.

In Europe, AFAIK (I'm in the U.S.), Thomann prices are what it is.

For AXE capabilities, ask at the Fractal Forum:

Fractal Audio Systems Forum

This is the HELIX forum.

L6 provides FREE updates and upgrades to the Helix/HX/PODGO models, and will do so until AT LEAST the products reach EOL.

Your real question is "Which is best for me?". There's only one way to KNOW, and that's to buy and try. Or base your decision on internet opinions.

For much more fun and informative reading and comments from real L6, Fractal and Kemper designers/employees (they don't hang out here), go to the Digital and Modeling Forum on The Gear Page.

4th

10 hours ago, Davidperez18 said:

Now the Fractal AxeFX seemed to be a perfect solution for me, but there is no chance to even touch it before purchase. I wont blow over 2k£ (+ price of controller) for a piece of gear on the basis of an opinions on the web

Yeah, well that's the Fractal "mystique", such as it is... it's either buy and try, or  find somebody who owns one and tinker with it for a while.

First question. Is the price on Thomann.de (around of 1k£ for rack unit) is what we can expect?

At this point, holiday sales and promos aside, things cost what they cost, no matter where you're buying them... the Music Mafia has made sure of that...;)

Other question is about capabilities. Is it possible (or will be in future) to have deep editing possibilities like changing type of tonestack, preamp/PA valves or type of rectifier like in Fractal's units?

Probably not. Helix is almost 6 years old at this point, and while development is still ongoing, like everything else, it won't be forever... and to date, there's been no indication from above that they intend to mirror Fractal's bottomless pit of negligible impact parameters, between which...even if you had bat ears...you'd be hard pressed to hear a significant difference.

How about of software updates, new amp models - what is general Line6's politic about that? I'm a former Line6 gear user, years ago I used to use POD XT Life, so I know what kind of politic Line6 was using (paid extensions - model packs). I'm just wondering if it changed since fusion with Yamaha Corp. Don't get me wrong, I won't complain if you do charge me for worthy expansions, but it would be really nice to feel more love and support from L6

Are there still free updates? Yes, and they'll typically contain a couple of new models. Will you see the Fractal frequency of updates? No, not even close, nor will you ever have 300 models to choose from, or whatever the hell the Axe FX is up to these days.

My best advice, having used both (helix currently) is to watch videos of people create presets.  Using the PC Editors and the on board controls.  To me the UI and editor was a no brainer for Helix...again, coming an original Fractal Ultra user.  Helix is so plug and play to create a preset from scratch.  Not saying Fractal isnt, but its parameter paralysis to a point in some cases....Less is more. 

Also having less parameters to play with has forced me to search for more appropriate tools and explore the tonal possibilities in the tools I do have.

Having owned all these units at one point. I will second the idea that less is more. To me anyway. 

The simplicity/usability of the Line 6 Helix / HX line is so valuable to me. 

That said, Fractal products sound and feel absolutely amazing. If you’re nervous about spending money without trying it. Don’t hesitate. Fractal will blow your mind. The user community and customer support are unparalleled.

But, I ultimately have come back to Helix for the simplicity. It’s pretty darn close in the tone/feel department, but convenience won me over.