Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Edit 3.11 not work with microSD card

yoya

It does not work if there is a microSD card connected to the computer. Neither does Helix Native. I have reinstalled all the software without success. Until I physically unplugged the microSD card. Windows 10. Has anyone managed to solve the problem? Greetings. 
Edited by yoya
more info

Thanks for answering me. I apologize for the font size. I don't speak English and I have to use a translator that changes the font size for me. I will apologize every time because I don't know how to solve it. I read the experience of our great colleague Camelot_One but it does not serve my case. Greetings.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, yoya said:

Thanks for answering me.

Hello,

No problem, that was just my little joke about “shouting”. I guessed that you must be using Google Translate when I saw your post. The translator can be a great help, but sadly not today. The link to the older post from “Camelot_One” appears to be the best solution and it actually does work for very many users who had the SD Card problem.

The main issue here is that there can be so many different configurations of computer systems that it can be very difficult to find and isolate what is the specific cause of the problem.

Sorry that this is the only solution I have found regarding the SD Card issue.

This is simply a “User Group” and Line 6 staff do not monitor these forums, so there is very little chance of them knowing about this unless you raise a support ticket. Possibly it would be wise to contact Line 6 Customer Support, they may be able to help you.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I have put a ticket to line6 for the problem of the microSD and he has answered me to disconnect the card to start the Hx Edit or Hx Native and reconnect the card. I have been referred to the solution that our colleague Camelot_one has discovered.

I am ashamed of the answer they have given me. That card is dedicated and cannot be deactivated on a whim. I do not imagine that every time I have to restart the DAW I would have to stop the world for such a ridiculous failure to control only by a small and easy correction of the way to handle the authorization of the product or whatever.

Sorry for my bad English, but I had to use a web translator because it is not my language.

All the best.