Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Shared effects and chains across presets

danieles

No, no way to do that. What you can do is save a customized version of any FX block as a Favorite and use that copy when adding the FX block to a preset. But later changes must be made individually in each preset. Change the Favorite version first and then replace each of the existing blocks with the modified Favorite.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, danieles said:

Do you know if there’s a way to have certain effects to be the same across presets, so if I change them in one preset, they are also changed in the others? 

Go to Ideascale, do a search, vote for every one of the suggestions made by users who didn't search first.

• Upvote 1

One time when I discovered a more optimal setting for my amp, I had to update the amp block in every single preset (25 at the moment).  Using copy/paste function in HX edit makes it slightly faster.   I wish there was a way to have "global" blocks that can all be adjusted at the same time.  This is not an option right now, unfortunately.