Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

My laptop died and went back to the retailer. I've now got it back, but without any of the software that was previously installed.

I'm re-installing all my Line 6 software, but when I open POD Farm 2.57 I get the following message:

"POD Farm failed to initialise L6TWXY framework (code 0x8000e00a)"

Laptop is an ASUS K55V with Windows 8.1

Has anyone got any idea what this means, what the problem is, and how to fix it?

Thanks!

I sussed it out last night. The issue seemed to be the order in which I installed stuff. I uninstalled everything, then re-installed the oldest software first (ie, Gearbox) then everything else in chronological order, and installed the latest drivers last. No idea why it worked, but it did.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I am also having this issue. Opening the standalone, I also get the error "POD Farm failed to initialise L6TWXY framework (code 0x8000e00a)".  When using PodFarm as a VST in Cubase 5, it opens without an error message, Cubase does however fail to get a signal through the UX1.

• 10 months later...

I bought an toneport ux2 and with it I got some cd's with software. Podfarm and Reason adapted line 6 edition and also abelton live lite 7. I'v lost 2 of the cd's (the pod farm and the reason cd) and when I downloded the software for Pod farm I have to pay 99 US dollars to get full access to the pod farm.

Is there something I can do so I don't need to pay almost halt the price i paid for my toneport ux2 pacage? 

you just need to get the right version of pod farm....

pod farm 1.x..

2.x is not a free upgrade....

but you can download here... (not reason though... if you registered you may be able to download from there site... )

http://line6.com/software/

I bought an toneport ux2 and with it I got some cd's with software. Podfarm and Reason adapted line 6 edition and also abelton live lite 7. I'v lost 2 of the cd's (the pod farm and the reason cd) and when I downloded the software for Pod farm I have to pay 99 US dollars to get full access to the pod farm.

Is there something I can do so I don't need to pay almost halt the price i paid for my toneport ux2 pacage? 

you just need to get the right version of pod farm....

pod farm 1.x..

2.x is not a free upgrade....

but you can download here... (not reason though... if you registered you may be able to download from there site... )

http://line6.com/software/

Thanx :D I did downloade Pod farm 2. I will try with pod 1. I will try at reason, if I can I'll use another program. Have a good new year, and thanx again :D 

Thanx :D I did downloade Pod farm 2. I will try with pod 1. I will try at reason, if I can I'll use another program. Have a good new year, and thanx again :D

Hey again

i tried to download 

I set it on toneport ux2-pod farm-windows 8

but got this answer

At this time, there is no    software available that matches your selection.

can you please help me find it?