Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

When inserting a block fr. favorites, not all settings are copied

AMountain

The one problem is: Gain-block with assigned EXP2. When i store this in favorites and load it from there, the EXP-pedal has disappeared.

Second problem: Simple Vol-Block, special name (e.g. 'Vol +9db'), LED violet, 'snapshot bypass' set off.  When i load it from favs, the name is not copied, the LED is lighting in "autocolour", not in violet, and the "snaphot bypass" is on instead off.

I do not know if these are bugs, or if it makes a sense that the block is always loading with "snapshot bypass" set on.  Or that the LED-colour is always on automatic. Or that the name i gave to this block is sometimes loaded and sometimes not. Because sometimes, one of the three things is loading (and two not). I really do not understand that. It does that with all three devices (LT, Floor and 2nd LT).

I would really like that specially this "snapshot bypass" is surely off when i load a block. I tried to click "user default" before to store it as fav, no effect. Effectively, i have not discovered what this "user default" is good for and how it works. So, that would be the third problem in that matter

11 hours ago, AMountain said:

The one problem is: Gain-block with assigned EXP2. When i store this in favorites and load it from there, the EXP-pedal has disappeared.

No midi, snapshot, or controller assignments are stored with favorites. 

From the manual...

(excluding any existing controller and snapshot assignments).

11 hours ago, AMountain said:

Second problem: Simple Vol-Block, special name (e.g. 'Vol +9db'), LED violet, 'snapshot bypass' set off.  When i load it from favs, the name is not copied, the LED is lighting in "autocolour", not in violet, and the "snaphot bypass" is on instead off.

I don't know about the NAME and AUTOCOLOUR.... but they do seem to address something regarding the bypass assignment. 

From the manual...

NOTE: If you don’t want a favorite to be recalled with its bypass assignment, add
the block to Favorites before you create a custom bypass assignment.

• Upvote 1