neskor

Dt 25 Firmware Update Problem

I don't think so. All I can find is info stating that 32 bit apps ought to be able to work in a 64 bit environment.. as a service engineer moderator ;) I value your insight... do you know of any ways to accomplish 32 bit mode in a 64 bit environment?

Funny thing is that originally I did have the Win 7 32 bit install on this computer but I got the Steinberg audio midi usb interface and it came with Cubase that requires a 64 bit Windows install - so I reformatted and reinstalled the 64 bit...

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Had to deal with this on a Mac, haven't dealt with it on a PC.

Maybe an apps preference selection option, if there is one.

Log a support ticket, a couple of them are good at dealing with this.

I logged a ticket and got a generic copy paste from the instructions page - and even though I am using a Yamaha USB interface - Steinberg ur22 mkii - and Line 6 is also owned by Yamaha - I was directed to purchase another USB interface...

Needless to say I did not - I tried another computer and meticulously followed the instructions and my head is now updated.

• Upvote 1

Hi!

Today I tried to update my DT25 head (again) and failed the first time. I've read all the posts here and nothing seemed to work. I gave up and 3 hours later I gave it another try: powered the amp, started L6 Mokey and catchau! Communications restored, firmware updated. Maybe this error just needs you to turn the amp off for a while and then give it another try. Could it be a buffer/memory issue?