Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hotone Ampero Press Expression

denyrunner

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have the Hotone, very nice pedal but I can't make it work properly:

I have 2 exp pedal un a Y cable (TRS --> TS + TS): the boss exp pedal works great after some tweaking on the settings.
The hotone don't: it gets to 100 in toe position, 0 to middle and it sweeps back to 100 in heel position.

Any ideas ?

I'm living with that issue thanks to a very badly DIY workaround: a placed a cable under the heel position so that I can't go further than middle position :D

• 8 months later...

On 11/12/2021 at 12:09 AM, piepolitb said:

Hi, I have the Hotone, very nice pedal but I can't make it work properly:

I have 2 exp pedal un a Y cable (TRS --> TS + TS): the boss exp pedal works great after some tweaking on the settings.
The hotone don't: it gets to 100 in toe position, 0 to middle and it sweeps back to 100 in heel position.

Any ideas ?

I'm living with that issue thanks to a very badly DIY workaround: a placed a cable under the heel position so that I can't go further than middle position :D

Have you changed the global settings yet and does it work? I am thinking of getting this pedal

On 7/28/2022 at 7:32 AM, jcoops said:

Have you changed the global settings yet and does it work? I am thinking of getting this pedal

There really should be a “sticky” thread for this thing about expression pedals and Line 6 hardware. Check the date on these threads.

https://line6.com/support/topic/15999-external-expression-pedal-calibration/

Hope this helps/makes sense.j

• 1 year later...
On 12/28/2023 at 3:49 PM, duc1000 said:

Did you find a solution @piepolitb? I have the same issue with my Hotone Ampero Press. Thx

Hi, I had the same problem with the new Hotone Ampero Press 2.  The solution is to use a TRS cable (stero cable with two black rings). I tried a Y cable with 1 TRS and 2 TR to use the button but it doesn't work, the expression pedal goes 0-100 (middle)-0  

The problem with this is that I can not use the foot switch.

Edited by oscardrbcn
Adding more information

On 1/11/2024 at 1:12 PM, guig53 said:

No solution for AMPERO II PRESS with HX effects..  :( 

It's a shame cause it's light compared to the Mission pedal.

Why? I think it has to work with a TRS cable. In HX Stomp works

I found IME that the "expression" pedel in Hx/Helix is just looking for a simple resistance sweep as a volume pedal does.  One side of a volume pot to ground. Anything labled "expression" doesnt not seem to work.