Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Increment/decrement Poly Capo interval with footswitch?

markus506

Hi everyone,

I want to be able to have a dedicated 'interval decrement' and 'interval increment' on the helix for the Poly Capo. Ideally, in Stomp mode, I could use one button to increment the interval once per footpress, up to a certain value, and use one button to decrement down to a certain value? Is this possible? I was wondering if i could do it through Command center and MIDI, but I don't know enough about that. Any ideas? Thanks!

You can assign the Interval parameter of the Poly Capo to your expression pedal, but any assignment to a stomp or snapshot would only allow an absolute value to be assigned to it.  There is a possible way you could use something like a Morningstar MIDI controller pedal and define it as an expression pedal and use it's increment and decrement function on one of the footswitches...possibly??  But that's only in theory.

• Upvote 1