Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Edit parameters with HX EDIT - Helix Floor

ubiuankenobi

Good evening everyone. I have created a patch. I have 4 Snapshots with identical effect values. I would like to change the equalizer and compressor levels in the second snapshot while keeping the effects the same. In the third snapshot I would like to change the levels of the delay and reverb. Doing it directly on the machine is easy enough but I don't know how to go back to the previous level, while on the HX Editor I don't know how to do it. Can you help me? Sorry if I'm not clear....

In HX Edit, just right click on the parameter (in your case, the level parameter of the delay and reverb) then choose "Snapshots" from the dropdown list. You will notice a camera icon show up next to the paramter and the actual value will be in white brackets [ ]. Set the values wherever you want/need them in each of your snapshots.

18 hours ago, ubiuankenobi said:

Good evening everyone. I have created a patch. I have 4 Snapshots with identical effect values. I would like to change the equalizer and compressor levels in the second snapshot while keeping the effects the same. In the third snapshot I would like to change the levels of the delay and reverb. Doing it directly on the machine is easy enough but I don't know how to go back to the previous level, while on the HX Editor I don't know how to do it. Can you help me? Sorry if I'm not clear....

I'm not totally clear on what you were asking, but if it is to do with how to change the snapshot values in each parameter in HX Edit.. You have to press S on your keyboard to

put the parameter into snapshot brackets, as opposed to on the unit itself where you just push the dial in and turn.