Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Please Help, I Lost My Bundle

guilhordas

please help me
I pressed the button set list in send of pod edit and
all I my user 1 disappeared , all my patchs gone deleted , I turned off the pod, turn off the usb but nothing, not around my patch, what happened?
user 1 desapeard also ,now appears set list instead of user 1
I really lost it?

I have saved on my pc bundle but it is very old, I already changed a lot after that my patches

thanks

When you press the Send Setlist button in the HD Edit program, the contents of the selected Setlist in HD Edit (presets and Setlist Name) are sent to the HD device, overwriting the existing contents of the HD device. That means the presets stored in the device are replaced by the presets currently stored in the HD Edit program memory on your computer. There is no recovery from that operation if performed mistakenly unless you have a backup of the Setlist that was stored in the HD device prior to performing the SEND command.

Carefully check the presets (not just the Setlist Name) in the setlist on your HD device. It's possible that a change in the Setlist Name can make you think that the presets have disappeared when in fact they have not.

I already checked all over my device (user 1,2,3,4) and actually I lost all my patches
The error was human, I inadvertently pressed the set list, then turned off the device, in the hope of returning but not returned. Now, I loaded an old bundle I had and have to regulate them again

I must tell, that I use HD Edit only to save my patches. I don't like the software and work much better with the pod themselve. For editing patches I place the hd in eye-level. For this I build a special shelf, were all my music devices are stored (mixer, earphone, home recording). It makes the editing comfortable and much faster then working with the software. But this is at least my taste of working with the pod ;)

• 1 year later...

...have a Problem with my 3 Day new´s HD500X ... 

I´ve lost ALL of my Original Bundles  , inc. the LINK6 to DT25 ones 

..so my Question is  How is it Posible to Reset my HD500X to the Original Standart .....

...have a Problem with my 3 Day new´s HD500X ... 

I´ve lost ALL of my Original Bundles  , inc. the LINK6 to DT25 ones 

..so my Question is  How is it Posible to Reset my HD500X to the Original Standart .....

1. since it was new, did you do a firmware update? That very well could have wiped out all the patches depending on which option you chose. 

2. If you use monkey to reinstall the current firmware, you can get your patches back. 

My suggestion is: 

Immediately after turning it on. Save the Bundle. And save all of presets individually. That way, you will never lose the originals again. 

..... thank you for writing back ,

...Yes I make a Firmeware ,Driver update ...with the monkey ,..but I don´t even stored anything ...

.. I think I made a mistake with the HD Editor (GUI) and receive ALL Patches

... is there no way to Reset the Pedal with any Press Combination ( on the Board) or something ... ?  

...to set it back in the Original Condition .... , only with the Monkey , if Isaved ALL Presets befor....

I not very Lucky about it , if I lose my Original Presets now , and there is no other way to get it back ...... :(

• 2 years later...

I am new to the HD500x. I have also noticed a similar issue. When powering the unit back up several "patches" are missing under the user I am using as my own "user 2". Very strange. However, since I have the patches on my laptop, I just drop them back into HD edit.