Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi et pédale FBV MK2

chriscvs

Bonjour,

J'ai un amplifi 150 et je viens d'acheter une pédale FBV express MK2. Lorsque je branche la pédale sur l'ampli à l'aide d'un câble RJ45, rien ne se passe... On dirait qu'il n'y a pas d'alimentation, aucune diode ne s'allume.

Vous pouvez m'aider ?

Cdlt

Christophe

Google translation,...

Hello,

I have a 150 amplifier and I just bought an FBV express MK2 pedal. When I connect the pedal to the amp using an RJ45 cable, nothing happens ... It looks like there is no power, no diode lights up. You can help me ?

Cdlt

Christophe

• 6 months later...

The Pedalboard arrived in just 2 days from order, was supplied with the cable and just so easy to set up. You have 4 pedals to play with, which I set up within minutes for a clean and dirty setting for both Humbuckers and Single Coils. Step on the used pedal for a few seconds and you get the tuner, which is very accurate.....and you have the expression pedal for the volume control OR Wah Wah...fantabulous! Just wished I got one earlier!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...