Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native on Monterey

ok/tks. As feared. Helix was why I had to wait so long for the last macOS update...and it seems it will be this way again. All of my other critical apps (SMAART, VMware....) are already good.

Seems odd to me that Line6 (or Yamaha or whoever is in charge) can't sort out how to stay/get current w/ these updates. As a college trained programmer, I realize there are lots of issues but so many other companies have it worked out.

Peace.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just figured out a workaround that works for me. 

Find Logic Pro in FInder > Right click "Get Info" > Tick the box "Open with Rosetta" > (Optional) reinstall Helix plugin if necessary. 

My rig is 2021 MBP 16" with M1 chip running on Montery. This works for me. Hope it would help. Good luck and rock on. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was here November 2021 looking for this solution and its absolutely dumbfounding there STILL isn't a resolution. What the hell is going on with Line 6? I've been a big supporter of Line 6 but this is beyond ridiculous. There is no excuse, NONE. Guess they just dont give a rip about Logic users when they just leave us twisting in the wind.

• 3 weeks later...