Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp and Helix or Helix LT presets exchange

FGil

I have recently purchased an HX Stomp and have found that there are numerous presets on Customtone-Line 6 web. The question is simple: can I take the ones from Helix and put them on my Helix Stomp? I would also like to know up to how many presets the HX Stomp supports and if there are not too many, what do you usually do to store them. Thank you very much. Fernando (Granada, Spain)

RTM.

If the Preset has 8 blocks or less, and fits within the DSP constraints of the device, which are similar to one path in Helix Floor, Rack and LT.

What @silverhead said.

On the device and in Folders in your computer's file system.

RTM.

Don't be offended by my repeatedly saying to RTM.

ALL new users should RTM. Several times.

If for no other reason than to be able to ask informed questions.

It's NOT Rocket Science, but it's not a toaster either.

Have FUN with your new toy!

• Upvote 1

On 12/1/2021 at 9:51 AM, FGil said:

I have recently purchased an HX Stomp and have found that there are numerous presets on Customtone-Line 6 web. The question is simple: can I take the ones from Helix and put them on my Helix Stomp? I would also like to know up to how many presets the HX Stomp supports and if there are not too many, what do you usually do to store them. Thank you very much. Fernando (Granada, Spain)

Hi Fernando,

The easiest way to find Customtone presets that will work with your HX Stomp is to simply select the HX Stomp option from the landing page, or the drop down menu. That should return results for only the presets which will work with your unit. 

The posters above have also given good suggestions that will allow you to use other methods, but you could waste lots of time finding presets that don’t work with the Stomp. Filter your search and you can spend more time making sounds.

Enjoy your new HX Stomp.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

Hola fernando

La forma más fácil de encontrar ajustes preestablecidos de Customtone que funcionarán con su HX Stomp es simplemente seleccionar la opción HX Stomp en la página de inicio o en el menú desplegable. Eso debería devolver resultados solo para los ajustes preestablecidos que funcionarán con su unidad.

Los carteles anteriores también ofrecen buenas sugerencias que le permitirán utilizar otros métodos, pero podría perder mucho tiempo buscando ajustes preestablecidos que no funcionan con Stomp. Filtra tu búsqueda y podrás dedicar más tiempo a hacer sonidos.

Disfrute de su nuevo HX Stomp.

Espero que esto ayude / tenga sentido.