Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Switching Amp Channels

Doenne

Hi there,

how do you switch Amp-channels e.g from

clean to lead when playing live?

Switching through the presets causes an 

interruption and in the snapshots you can’t 

change the amp or amp-mode (e.g. Soldano clean to Soldano lead)

Thanks a lot for help.

Mario

Pod Go and snapshots are really powerful. You can create snap shots to go from clean to overdrive to lead gain. Coincidentally, I did one using the Soldano clean that I put on Custom Tone that you can hear here. I even threw in some chorus for extra versatility, and was just experimenting to see what I could do with the Soldano Clean. 

1 hour ago, Doenne said:

Did you manipulate the Soldano Clean Amp, or is there a possibility to switch amps / ampchannels within the snapshots?

Thank you very much

You can't change amps in a snapshot. You can only use the amp and fx that make up the patch. But you can alter amp gain, and add distortion pedals and alter gain and tone.

Hi
I also have trouble switching between snapshots between clear and distorted sound. The volume turns off for a tenth of a second and then stabilizes. It is very uncomfortable for the ears. This does not happen between distorted sounds. E.g. sound distorted and for solo. 

I don't speak English, it's through a translator

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2021 at 2:10 AM, jindrapetr said:

Hi
I also have trouble switching between snapshots between clear and distorted sound. The volume turns off for a tenth of a second and then stabilizes. It is very uncomfortable for the ears. This does not happen between distorted sounds. E.g. sound distorted and for solo. 

I don't speak English, it's through a translator

I also notice a delay between parameter changes when switching multiple amp parameters with a button switch.  For example when switching gain and channel volume I hear an unexpected volume boost during the switch??  I would recommend a change to apply the channel volume parameter last in regards to the other parameters if a delay is unavoidable.

This is a bummer because I really like the amp tones far above the dirt pedals in the HX tones.