Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native Question

brianv4

Hi All,

Thinking about a Helix but I think I'd like to try the software version first as either way it's a useful studio tool.  If I create a preset in helix native with custom IR's what's involved with transferring the preset and IR to the hardware unit?

Thx!

Don't forget there's a free trial for Helix Native, so you can try it out with your particular setup, and see if it does what you need.

FWIW I feel Helix is vastly underrated as a general-purpose DAW plug-in. Try it with vocals when you get a chance.

All the above.

Just keep in mind that, for a more seamless porting, you should set Native to simulate the DSP power of that specific hardware you'd like to grab later. This option is in the Native settings.

You could even turn off that DSP limitation, and use combination of blocks you couldn't use in the Hardware counterpart (which is awesome, but it will make your Native presets not working in any HX hardware).

• Upvote 1