Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Newbie Looking For Guidance

Hello music community! I just got a used POD XT Live a month ago, I'm really enjoying the hardware since it's my first ever experience with pedals/pedalboard (I realize this equipment is more than that).

Recently I wondered, what those multiple softwares available are? I tried plugin' in the USB and downloading the driver + Line 6 edit + some other softwares but it doesn't seem to recognize the device from the USB door.

I'm here to ask for a general guidance to start exploring this tool. Thank You!

Is it possible to have more than one output? like one for recording on the PC and other to the amp. I got a crap laptop so I don't know if I'll get delay or noise since the audioboard might be crap too.

If you didn't get a Pilot's Handbook (manual) you can download it from the Line6 website. Go to Support - Manuals - Legacy - PodXTLive.

Is your computer Windows or Mac?

There are left and right outputs on the PodXTLive so you could send one to the amp and one to the PC. Just make sure the patch you're using isn't using stereo effects.

• Thanks 1