Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native User Presets are not in synch

pmccarthy19

I just installed Helix Native and none of my user presets that are shown in HX Edit are there.

I tried to export the preset from HX Edit but when I imported it I got an error "Model specified in the preset is not recognized"

It would be horrible if I had to manually export presets anyway.  I'm hoping there is some type of magic synch button I'm missing :-)

HelixNative.PNG

You need to download and install the latest version of Native. I’m not sure what version of Native you’re using, but I can tell it’s not the latest one from your screenshot. The latest version (3.10) has a Favorites tab just like HX Edit.

While there is no magic sync, you can Export (save) individual setlists or even the full bundle from your Helix device using HX Edit, and then Import them into Helix Native from the saved file on your computer. Of course, you need to be sure that your versions of Helix firmware and Helix Native are compatible and that Helix Native is running in the appropriate Hardware Compatibility mode.