Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I was just curious as he had a similar wish list.  But suggest you change the title to Wish list for Pod Go 1.40 as it makes it look like a Line 6 post ( and we wouldn't want folk to get too excited! Lol)

And I'm right with you on 5! I'd also like to see:

6. Two extra user blocks

7. Option to see 8 sections in the display when 2 additional Foot Switches are added in FS7 and FS8 including naming. 

8. Control options for the tap delay switch. It seems a bit of a waste that all it does is tap delay! 

9. Allow users the option to remove amp & cab thus freeing up DSP if eg they want to create a stomp FX patch using the extra blocks as above

1 hour ago, voxman55 said:

I was just curious as he had a similar wish list.  But suggest you change the title to Wish list for Pod Go 1.40 as it makes it look like a Line 6 post ( and we wouldn't want folk to get too excited! Lol)

And I'm right with you on 5! I'd also like to see:

6. Two extra user blocks

7. Option to see 8 sections in the display when 2 additional Foot Switches are added in FS7 and FS8 including naming. 

8. Control options for the tap delay switch. It seems a bit of a waste that all it does is tap delay! 

your ideas are also very good.
I know a few dozen people who have the same desires as me and this guy J.Phoenix.

maybe i will create a face book profile to join the POD GO group.
Could you give me the link to the official group?

1 hour ago, Clsc said:

your ideas are also very good.
I know a few dozen people who have the same desires as me and this guy J.Phoenix.

maybe i will create a face book profile to join the POD GO group.
Could you give me the link to the official group?

It's not an official group - just facebook pages. As @silverhead rightly said, the best thing you can do is to vote on Ideascale - there are some links here:

but as the same requests get made by several people, read through these first & vote/comment on the ones you like, and only make up a new topic once you're sure it's not already been covered.  My wish list items are already on, so please look for these & vote on them - and any duplicates from others too!

I also added one more to my list above, that I forgot.