Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No Volume With Imported Presets??

ward_ma

I've been able to import presents from CustomTone--and they show in edit view and in PODGo Edit just fine--but they don't actually make a sound!  I've watched some tutorial videos and it seems like I'm doing everything as I should.  Any ideas here?  

Check the settings for your Input and Output blocks to make sure they match your physical setup. If the preset uses a Vol block make sure it’s Position is not set to zero. Unless you are using it make sure the FX Loop block is bypassed. If the problem persists come back here with more detail, perhaps even attaching one of the troublesome presets.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/19/2022 at 4:38 PM, silverhead said:

Check the settings for your Input and Output blocks to make sure they match your physical setup. If the preset uses a Vol block make sure it’s Position is not set to zero. Unless you are using it make sure the FX Loop block is bypassed. If the problem persists come back here with more detail, perhaps even attaching one of the troublesome presets.

Hi, this is the same problem i've had.  I've attached one of the patches I've recently downloaded from customtone.  This is one for 20 + that I've had a problem with. 

Thanks

EVH 1984.pgp

You have problably checked this already, but I'll mention it anyway:
I have bought a few presets, and they all had the vol pedal set to zero by default. That is, when you switch to a preset, there is no sound - until you physically move the vol pedal ...