Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix, new user

Steverakow

2 hours ago, waymda said:

Below the bell-shaped capital with volutes, two rows of acanthus leaves and elaborate cornice.

But only if corinthian. I knew my art history study would be useful one day.

I would have gone for Doric - a much less ornate column.   ;-)

On 1/20/2022 at 9:56 PM, Steverakow said:

Where do you guys set the columns at. 

You need to explain your question more clearly. I see you are a new user here. We aren’t mind readers, and we sometimes poke some good-natured fun at unclear questions. Don’t get turned off by it. Just provide more detailed information about what you’re asking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Steverakow said:

Lol.   What I’m asking is when setting up a pre set. Do you have to go choose 4 cable method in templates every time?  Also on inputs and outputs do you need to choose which every time.   

My advice is to set up a basic preset with all your necessary sounds.... then copy/paste that preset and tweak the copies.  You should not use different amps/effects in each of your presets, because that is asking for trouble, as there will be volume/tone discrepancies....

So Take the template, build your own preset from it, copy that preset and tweak it in all your next presets.  It'd be faster than recreating your preset from scratch each time.

24 minutes ago, Steverakow said:

Lol.   What I’m asking is when setting up a pre set. Do you have to go choose 4 cable method in templates every time?  Also on inputs and outputs do you need to choose which every time.   

Ah, this looks like you have bought into the digital modelling world without any real background of how to make it all to work for you. A little like buying a plane without having any flying lessons

I know most people don't like to hear this, but the owner's manual is a great place to start.

Also it might be easier just to follow along with someone walking through it all in a video - this guy is highly recommended as a place to start.

Work your way through them.

Or try this from around 10:50

Hope this help/makes sense.

Edited by datacommando
added time
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Steverakow said:

This is the translation of "Where do you guys set the columns at"?!?!?! Of course... how silly of us not to arrive at such an obvious conclusion.

Dogs barking can't fly without umbrella... Brussel sprouts. Candle power. Foot. Thursday?

• Haha 1