Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Relay Gt10ii not syncing with Pod Wireless

wanshai09

Hi team, I had a problem with my Relay Gt10ii .It stop working suddenly. I left it to charge in my Pod Go Wireless then when I'm ready to use it and plug it on my guitar, it's not syncing anymore.No green light and you can see on the screen it's not connected.

Is there anyway to reset the relay or upgrade the firmware or the Gt10ii is broken? Any Suggestions

5 hours ago, wanshai09 said:

Hi team, I had a problem with my Relay Gt10ii .It stop working suddenly. I left it to charge in my Pod Go Wireless then when I'm ready to use it and plug it on my guitar, it's not syncing anymore.No green light and you can see on the screen it's not connected.

Is there anyway to reset the relay or upgrade the firmware or the Gt10ii is broken? Any Suggestions

Have a read here to see if this might help: https://line6.com/support/topic/62713-gt10ii-cutting-in-and-out-on-pgw/

Same issue for me, except my light is green, and the unit says it's synced and ready to use--good wireless connection, good battery charge. I have tried 2 different Relay transmitters, neither works, even with green light. Tested all the RF channels, none worked. Dead receiver?

• 3 months later...

Same issue here. Worked fine for a while and then just stopped working and nothing I do will make it work again. It shows that it is charging when plugged in the Guitar In input, but will never reach a full charge and will never connect to the Pod Go when plugged into a guitar. Tried updating Pod Go Firmware, no dice. Tried updating transmitter firmware, but it got an error message every time.

• 4 weeks later...

I am having the same issue.  Running Firmware 1.3.  Transmitter is plugged into the PodGo and shows fully charged.  When I plug it into my guitar I get a steady green light on the transmitter and nothing changes on the PodGo...the battery charge still shows full, but no transmitter signal bars are even showing.  I have tried several guitars.  Even when I unplug the transmitter from the PodGo, the battery charge shows full, despite no transmitter signal bars and not being plugged into a guitar.

• 7 months later...

Same issue here, was good for the first year - the warranty coverage - go figure.  Now it's completely unreliable.  I paid $180 extra for this feature!  Love the unit but feeling pretty ripped off by the wireless.  Please chime in if you've found a solution.

On 1/28/2023 at 3:02 AM, lrhodig92 said:

Did anyone here have any luck? The light on my transmitter is just always green and acts like it's not paired with my POD GO

On 1/29/2023 at 8:03 PM, llewsaw said:

Same issue here, was good for the first year - the warranty coverage - go figure.  Now it's completely unreliable.  I paid $180 extra for this feature!  Love the unit but feeling pretty ripped off by the wireless.  Please chime in if you've found a solution.

Regardless of warranty I recommend you both raise a ticket with Line 6 Customer Support. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2023 at 4:40 PM, voxman55 said:

Regardless of warranty I recommend you both raise a ticket with Line 6 Customer Support. 

Opened a ticket right after posting. So far, I've updated the firmware for both the unit and the transmitter. No luck yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine was fine for the first year. Then I noticed some dropping out that would mostly be fixed by plugging it into the pedal and letting it locate the frequency. Used it last night with no issues at all, then I plug it in this morning and nothing at all will register on the pedal screen. No circular arrows, no bars, nothing. Transmitter light starts red, then turns green when I plug it into anything at all. Huge bummer.... The only thing I did recently was update it maybe 2-3 weeks ago but it's been working find up until this morning so that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

• 8 months later...

The following worked for me:

1. Connect Relay to Guitar input
  2. Go to Global Settings > Wireless
  3. Change RF Channel successively until you find the channel that connects. Make sure you allow enough time between changes (~2 seconds) for the device to try to sync. Mine synced on channel 10
  4. Unplug Relay from Guitar in
  5. Change RF Channel to AUTO
  6. Re-plug Relay to Guitar in. At this point mine synced on AUTO

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I recently get POD go wireless and happen the same, reading the Relay manual I find that wireless devices transmitting at 2.4 ghz (like WiFi or cordless phones) can cause interference, so I tried to place my POD go far of that devices, that work for me, I hope this help you, in the case of Relay just place far the receiver, please let me know if that work for you

• 1 month later...