Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Only 3 Snapshots On Top.....aka Custom Foot Switches

VmusicV

Hi,

Is there a way to determine for each foot switch what you want it to be? 

I do want some snapshot switches, but NOT all 4 across the top, say only 2 or 3.

I looked in the global menu - but it seems rather limited options.

and please..... I want one of the Snapshot switches to be a stomp switch that toggles two different fx blocks, which can NOT be done with a single Snapshot switch. 

Is that possible -- to only have 2 or 3 Snapshot foot switches instead of 4?

Not So Foot Loose and Fancy Free

(FYI - in the Axe Fx you can make any switch do any function that is available, you can have 6 layouts and have a foot switch page to a different layout - thereby extending the number of switches)

3 Out of 4.png

Yes: command center.  It allows you to reassign all your 10 buttons, including preset up/down to do whatever you want: stomps, presets, snapshots, momentary switch for stuff.  You can create wormholes where one preset takes you to another preset when you press a specific FS. 

This could be great for people who only use a couple of souped up kitchen sink presets to play their entire set.  I can see this getting way too confusing for myself, personally.  Give it a try. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you!!!  no, I mean.... THANK YOU!!

I hear you. Hopefully..... the label strips or windows above the foot switches can help make it clear. But yeah..... the more you customize things, sometimes the most complexity and confusion you introduce. 

Imma gonna give it a try here, and see what happens.   I have another question on the foot switches coming up......