Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New Pod Go Wireless G10T not charging

joebeets

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar problem. The G10T would flash and the charge indicator would appear to be processing, but after five or ten minutes, it would stop (I have firmware 1.30). I removed and plugged it several times, probably 20 times, and it finally charged all the way. I had a habit of leaving it in the guitar when not in use, sometimes for a few days, which I read is not the place to leave it (put it in the storage port, or simply lay it out somewhere). I'm not sure if that matters, but it makes sense not to drain it completely.

On another subject, I had an ah-ha moment yesterday watching a YouTube video (Ben Craven) on advanced POD GO settings. I had no idea there is a hidden switch in the pedal. Stand on it and it becomes a wah-wah. Maybe everyone knew that already? I learn something new about this POD GO every day. 

20 hours ago, denglund said:

I had a similar problem. The G10T would flash and the charge indicator would appear to be processing, but after five or ten minutes, it would stop (I have firmware 1.30). I removed and plugged it several times, probably 20 times, and it finally charged all the way. I had a habit of leaving it in the guitar when not in use, sometimes for a few days, which I read is not the place to leave it (put it in the storage port, or simply lay it out somewhere). I'm not sure if that matters, but it makes sense not to drain it completely.

On another subject, I had an ah-ha moment yesterday watching a YouTube video (Ben Craven) on advanced POD GO settings. I had no idea there is a hidden switch in the pedal. Stand on it and it becomes a wah-wah. Maybe everyone knew that already? I learn something new about this POD GO every day. 

The ability to globally click on a wah in any patch was a big plus point in my decision to buy a Pod Go. It was a feature I really missed in my AD120VTX amp and Tonelab SE and LE but that I had years ago in my Line 6 Flextone II Plus rig.   And it's a feature that I believe is a USP of Line 6. Certainly, I've not seen it on any other non-Line 6 MFX such as the Zoom G3/5/6/11, Boss GT series, Mooer GE series, Ampero, Headrush etc. 

• 6 months later...

Just recieved my Pod Go Wireless and I'm having the same issue as stated above. It has been charging for about eight hours and continues to flash indicating it's still changing. When unplugged and plugged into a guitar, it indicates no battery and no signal. Anybody figure this out?

• 1 month later...

It seems that it won’t charge until the firmware is updated on both the PodGo and the wireless transmitter. 
Mine shipped with version 1.2. I tried charging for hours before updating and it just wouldn’t charge. Was afraid the battery was too discharged in the box to take a charge. Was pleasantly surprised to see a full charge within an hour after updating the firmware to 1.4!

• 1 month later...

I am still having the same issue.  I plug it into the charger and stays “charging” forever.  I pull it out and connect it to the guitar, but it doesn’t work. I don’t get a battery reading nor a wireless signal strength. It is brand new.  I upgraded the box from 1.21 to 1.4, nothing. When I first connect it to the charger, it’s scanning the room as it is supposed to and a red light blinks rapidly and eventually the box is telling me that it it charging but there are no lights on the transmitter.  Any other ideas? Is there anyway to update just the transmitter perhaps before I return it? It is brand new!

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know about you guys but these things seem to be some flake y..........Line 6 must be making a pisspot full of money selling these products .......so where are the answers to these problems.......I bought a Podgo wireless and it glitched on the 1.4 update.Enough of this crap...spent hours trying to get it to work...went from PodGo to NoGo.So I took the doorstop back.Decided to chance it again and bought another one....it loaded up fine...worked with the software....updated fine.....also updated the transmitter.......now im battling charging issues with the transmitter.Come on Line 6 wake up....im pissed to say the least........