Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

X3 Live Pod Farm 1

ScaleViz

Hello,

Can anyone advise me on the POD Farm plug-in, my x3 Live shows all model packs and a podfarm 1 license, although I cannot seem to get POD farm to work in standalone mode when the X3 is connected, all the packs show up as installed on the splash screen then I get told that there is no compatible device connected.

I have also tried the plugin from withing Ableton Suite and nothing shows up in the plugin section.

Thanks for looking.

Shane

The license you get with the X3 is for the plug-in only, not for the standalone version. As far as getting the plug-in to show up in Ableton, I'm not sure how you do it, but most DAW will either search for plug-ins automatically, or you can manually load them if that doesn't work.

Thanks guys I did set the path manually and its good to know the license is for the plugin only, I wont bother with it then, cause I'm getting the sounds through the X3 anyway so I suppose its irrelevant, and Ableton is not picking up the plugin, Ive copied it to its own folder, specified the pod path and still nothing, so I give up more time to play with the thing.

By the way If anyone on this forum wants a code for a free download of my App that shows how music theory relates to the guitar fretboard, drop me an email via

http://scaleviz.com and ill send you a code, the App is for iPhone/iPod only, still working on the next version, when my brain functions, which on the rare ocassion it does, but then I see one of my guitars staring at me. Doh!