Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Volume drop for Brit 2204

stevenah

Hello stevenah,

unfortunately the volume of the several amp models varies. For that reason some amp models are useless for me, too.

It's difficult to help you from far. Idea: please find my settings attached, maybe it helps.

I adjusted the cab volume but I use IR which offers more volume options. The stock cabs are all on 0 db - try to increase it.

If you save the position of the volume pedal please make sure you saved it in the right position.

Günter

POD Go Brit 2204.pdf

3 hours ago, olerabbit said:

Hello stevenah,

unfortunately the volume of the several amp models varies. For that reason some amp models are useless for me, too.

It's difficult to help you from far. Idea: please find my settings attached, maybe it helps.

I adjusted the cab volume but I use IR which offers more volume options. The stock cabs are all on 0 db - try to increase it.

If you save the position of the volume pedal please make sure you saved it in the right position.

Günter

POD Go Brit 2204.pdf 661.89 kB · 7 downloads

And if you are using an EQ, try placing it at the end of the signal chain or between the amp/cab rather than before the amp.