Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Error Occured During Backup ?

onager

I was getting ready to update to 3.15 on my Helix Rack. Tried to do a Backup and received an error message" Error occurred during the backup: Operation failed due to DSP overload. (code-8611)"

Tried 2 different computers, usb cords, usb 2/usb 3, same thing.

Any ideas on how to remedy this ??

Thanks in advance

20220223_155604.jpg

8 minutes ago, onager said:

I was getting ready to update to 3.15 on my Helix Rack. Tried to do a Backup and received an error message" Error occurred during the backup: Operation failed due to DSP overload. (code-8611)"

Tried 2 different computers, usb cords, usb 2/usb 3, same thing.

Any ideas on how to remedy this ??

Thanks in advance

20220223_155604.jpg

Are the HX Edit and Firmware versions the same? Check the versions on each. Having a firmware version that is more recent than the HX Edit version can cause issues with backups. Also, did you do the factory reset after upgrading HX Edit and the firmware to 3.15?

If the Helix system is out of space..........You might have to export your patches in small groups.

Try to export just one - if that works - there's your problem - if you can't export one - it's some other problem.

OH, maybe it's a good idea to be on an empty patch when you try too - if you are really out of DSP I think it loads dynamically - so it might be that simple - go to an empty patch before export.

Just ideas - no Idea if it will solve your problem - but worth a try! 

• Upvote 1

@onager

Take a look at the link below and the solution offered up by @rd2rk. Seems to have worked for the user who was getting this error. Replace the reference in the instructions to the older version(2.92), with 3.15.

HX Stomp - Lost all my presets because of DSP overload - code 8611 - Helix - Line 6 Community

• Upvote 1