Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD GO WIRELESS ISSUE

Zteve23

Hello

Last week I bought my Line 6 POD GO Wireless,  but I areived home until today and I tested it

Its great!!!

But, there is an issue; when im playing after 2 - 5 min start to cut the sound or no sound.

I did update firmware to 1.3 version, but nothing change.

what can I do?

regards

10 hours ago, Zteve23 said:

Hello

Last week I bought my Line 6 POD GO Wireless,  but I areived home until today and I tested it

Its great!!!

But, there is an issue; when im playing after 2 - 5 min start to cut the sound or no sound.

I did update firmware to 1.3 version, but nothing change.

what can I do?

regards

Do you have a router near your PGW that might be interrupting the signal? 

3 hours ago, voxman55 said:

Do you have a router near your PGW that might be interrupting the signal? 

Good point.  I assumed he was plugged in using a cable.  Does the issue only occur when using wireless or also with a cable?  When it's 'bugged', if you unplug the wireless controller, or plug in a cable, does it work?   Try to identify if it's just the wireless and Go works when plugged in via cable...

You could also try  changing the settings for the cable + wireless, think there's a setting in Go to go from one to the other, so when it's bugged, if you switch the settings to cable, then switch back to wireless, does the sound come back?

On 2/28/2022 at 6:36 AM, grdGo33 said:

damn that sucks...  can you switch patches when this occurs?   You should open a L6 support ticket, sounds like you've got a defective unit.

Hello

Yes, it is possible to switch patches, 

I dont know how to open a ticket, do you have a guideline? any link?

regards.

23 hours ago, grdGo33 said:

Good point.  I assumed he was plugged in using a cable.  Does the issue only occur when using wireless or also with a cable?  When it's 'bugged', if you unplug the wireless controller, or plug in a cable, does it work?   Try to identify if it's just the wireless and Go works when plugged in via cable...

You could also try  changing the settings for the cable + wireless, think there's a setting in Go to go from one to the other, so when it's bugged, if you switch the settings to cable, then switch back to wireless, does the sound come back?

Hello, 

I did both trials, with and without cable; its the same result.

regards.