Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HELIX FLOOR BOUGHT SECOND HAND REGISTRATION ERROR

guitardrummer64

Hi everyone, i was trying to downolad some presets for my hx floor i bought second hand on february 2022 , but  i need to register my product..i tried, following all the steps (SN etc)but i got error, and i'm not able at all to enjoy and sharing presets..is there something i can do? any help appreciated..thanks a lot :) Alex from Italy

Ruling out any Internet or Connectivity Problems, if the issue is solely with attempting to create an Account on Line 6's website, submit a Support Ticket and Line 6 will get you sorted out. 

I do not recall if Line 6's website requires a Device Registration for you to actually download the HX Edit Software. I know the Helix Native software is available as a free trial download for anyone including those whom do not own any Helix Hardware.

In the interim (until you hear back from Line 6 on a Support Ticket) try again to sign in using your user account to the Line 6 website and attempt to download the HX Edit software for your operating system from the Downloads page. If this proceeds, run it to install all the necessary drivers, software, etc., for your device. Then connect your device to your computer and launch HX Edit, it will install the latest firmware to your device. 

If you are unable to successfully download HX Edit, you could try creating a new user login to Line 6 and do not Register any device. 

As far as the Helix Marketplace is concerned that may indeed require that your account shows a Helix Device Registered. 

• Like 2

thanks..no as you can see i have a line6 account..the problem i get is with the product registration...in order to interact or download presets Line6 ask for that..maybe the previous owner had his own  profile with the product registration with the serial number of my hx floor... there must be a way in cases like these to solve the problem.. 

What Musiclaw said.

As for the registration error, this probably means that serial has been already registered. You should ask previous owner to delete that registration from his account and try again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/22/2022 at 9:30 PM, guitardrummer64 said:

thanks..no as you can see i have a line6 account..the problem i get is with the product registration...in order to interact or download presets Line6 ask for that..maybe the previous owner had his own  profile with the product registration with the serial number of my hx floor... there must be a way in cases like these to solve the problem.. 

update: for some reason i finally was able to register the product...maybe line6 site had some trouble during my previous attempts...thanks anyway !!

• Like 3