Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DL4 MkII Time subdivisions not saving

I'm having the same issue. I've tried saving several presets with a 1/8th note subdivision at 60bpm. However, when the recently saved preset is recalled the tempo is not 60bpm and when the tempo is tapped in again it is the default 1/4 note subdivision. The preset only saves the position of the time/subdiv knob and whatever time (msec.) delay that is.

Also, is this the correct place to report possible DL4 MkII bugs, or should I submit a service ticket?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2022 at 11:35 AM, kmaciag724 said:

I'm able to save a preset with a dotted 1/8 subdivision, and it recalls properly. As soon as I try to tap a new tempo, it reverts to 1/4 note. This is a pretty big flaw that might make me dump this pedal unless there's a quick fix for it. 

There will be a firmware update pretty soon. I suspect it will be within a few weeks.

• Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, i have the same problem here. And its so frustating.

I still have my DL4 mkI here, and if line 6 doesnt fix this "time subdivisions not saving issue" ASAP i will be forced to put the mkI back into my board.

Saving a triplets (for example) time subdivision is essencial to my performance and it is a basic function of a delay pedal that store presets.

I bought the mkII recently and im very upset that im having such a problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...