Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider Iii Fx To Spider Iv

I recently bought a Spider IV and I was wondering if anyone knows if I can transfer my Spider III users channels to my Spider IV? Or maybe some sort of save to my computer and upload...

I'm registered with Line 6 and have the Line 6 Monkey, Lilne 6 FBV Control and Spider IV Edit, too

The best you can do is attempt to emulate your Spider III tones on the IV. Shouldn't be too difficult. If you have the shortboard and can use Spider Edit it's only going to take a matter of minutes. But as I understand the IV was a significant upgrade, so what I would do is try and find new and better tones from the new and better modeling hardware.

I did end up putting both heads next to each other and just coping them by ear. Not too bad. The spider IV is a lot better and it was a big help using the spider edit while I was messing with the sounds. I really like that you can save your presets to your laptop, too.