Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Something is strange in Snapshot mode.

Vics53

I don't know what happened. Got practice at church tonight and I spent the day setting my sounds up in Snapshot mode as I've been doing for months now. Had no problem today.

Per the Pod Go's screen display I am in Snapshot mode. For an example, let's take one song I have in preset 22D. I set up a clean sound in Snapshot 1, there's a semi crunch sound in Snapshot 2 and a heavier crunch sound in Snapshot 3. Set it up with no problem. But when I go to the Mode switch so I can view Snapshots 1 through 4, what's displayed as if I were in Stomp mode. I can change from one Snapshot to the next on the Pod Go Edit on my laptop but not on the Pod Go itself.

I turned the Pod Go off and closed the Edit program thinking it might be a glitch. Turned it back on and nothing has changed. Everything was fine earlier because I ran through all the songs with all of their Snapshots with no problem. Grabbed a bite to eat, came back to it with the problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

What you are describing when hitting the Mode button sounds like the expected outcome, which is to view the Stomp Mode within that current Preset/Snap.  

If you hit the Bank Up and Down buttons simultaneously, does it switch from Preset view to Snapshot view?   That's how I typically go from viewing Presets (within a Bank of 4) to viewing the Snapshots for a specific Preset (4 snaps for one Preset). 

I am new here so I apologize if I am not understanding the question correctly. 

I don't get it. Now it's working fine and I am able to see snapshots 1 through 4 within a preset on the Pod Go's screen where as yesterday I couldn't. Yesterday I tried pressing the Mode switch to see preset footswitch mode. Then I tried pressing both the up and down switches together to see the 4 snapshots within a preset. No dice yesterday, now it works fine. 

Still wish I knew what happened so I would know how to correct it if it happens again.