Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Constantly POD Go Wireless Drops outs!!! Please help!

hernan93

Morning Guys! Is anyone having issues with the signal on their wireless cutting in and out? Thinking it can just be the room where I play/study, nowadays is it almost impossible to get a "clean"/"dedicated" channel for the POD Go. Wi-Fi routers and even phones sharing their signals are very common in any venue. Would just love to hear possible solutions or even some direction on how to set up the RF channel on the POD GO wireless.

Currently, I'm being sadly been forced to get back to the 1/4 inch cable (not to mention the impedance "problem"...) :'(

Thank you in advance for any comment or suggestion. 
  • Sad 1

Any wireless receiver is greatly affected by proximity to a wireless router. Even a few feet can make a big difference. Is there a wireless router in your room? If so, try moving the Pod Go and/or the router so that they are at least 6 feet away from each other. The farther the better.

Ok, I changed my channel on my wireless from auto to channel 8, ( because 8 is my favorite number) but anyway it worked flawlessly.  I walked all over and it never dropped. 

I also used my 90 degree receiver adopter and it worked perfect it stop slipping out of the jack.  The receiver never slipped out.

So now I want to work on the snap shot feature.  Any help with that. Or the Looper?

Derek Washington wwdotdcsledsdotcom

On 4/18/2022 at 11:36 AM, dcwash said:

So now I want to work on the snap shot feature.  Any help with that. Or the Looper?

Derek Washington wwdotdcsledsdotcom

Glad the dropouts are resolved. 

For an understanding of how to use snapshots and the looper I suggest (at the risk of a backlash) that you begin by reading the sections of the manual that cover these topics. The manual provides the most clear and concise explanations, written by professional technical writers, with information that is known to be accurate. That’s not always the case in responses here. And you have immediate access to the information.

After that let us know if you have specific questions.

On 4/18/2022 at 8:22 AM, silverhead said:

Any wireless receiver is greatly affected by proximity to a wireless router. Even a few feet can make a big difference. Is there a wireless router in your room? If so, try moving the Pod Go and/or the router so that they are at least 6 feet away from each other. The farther the better.

I will try to test playing in another room different than the one with the router inside. Honestly, I already said this but currently is almost impossible to get a "clean" channel for pod go operation in any place. just turn on the Wi-Fi in your phone an count how many available networks you get. 
I will let my comments on this thread with my results later... 

Just for let you know... In mi case, according to my "room", my preferred POD placing spot is to my left and I play sitting in front of my PC. I had found that I should be blocking my own signal. If I move the pod to my right (the side where the transmitter is), there is not dropouts or they reduce at minimum. This results reinforce my idea that the wireless router is not the problem, maybe it contribute in some way to weak the signal  but I I'm able to practice moving the POD few meters (right) in the SAME room.