Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Go Volume pedal at 100% when powering up

kmgr2

Yes. You can set EXP 1 and/ or EXP2 to recognise real physical position.  Have a read of the manual, it's all in there. p38. In Global settings you can select whether the POD Go expression pedal positions are recalled per snapshot, per preset, or applied globally. If you want a Volume Pedal or Wah to maintain its position when switching presets, set this to “Global.”

Press PAGE and PAGE together to open the Menu

Press Knob 5 (Global Settings).

Global Settings > Switches/Pedals>Select EXP2>Select Global

Apologies, I didn't make it clear that I had already set that behaviour in the Global Settings. The setting is kept when I switch presets, but if I switch the POD Go off and the on again, the volume pedal is at 100% even if it was say at 50% before powering off.

Same with me: I set ExpPedal 1 +2 to "Preset" (firmware version 1.30 and WIN10).

In each saved preset I have set min vol to 70 (for backings) and max to 100 (for solos).

But after powering up my PodGo volume always starts at 100%. 

The min vol 70 is not recognized by my PodGo neither.

Obviously 1.30 only reads max vol.

After switching my PodGo on I have to move the exp pedal once.

After that PodGo starts with min vol saved in each preset.

I really would prefer starting with min vol, too. 

I think the way to do is to think in reverse. Set the EXP2 to eg 25% on the top line of Pod Go Edit and the bottom line to eg 100%. That way when you select the patch EXP 2 it will go to 25% immediately, and then as you heel back it will raise to 100%.  I've just done it and it works.