Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Anybody play an acoustic or ukulele through the Firehawk?

stevec

I still love my Firehawk pedalboard with my Variax guitar but I'm not playing electric much anymore.
I have a Boss VE-8 Acoustic singer that does well with my acoustic guitars but I've incorporated a number of ukulele tunes in my setlist and the Boss VE-8 doesn't play well with the uke.
I was wondering if anybody has had any luck getting decent tones from an ukulele through the Firehawk.
Truly appreciate any help!

I don't use the firehawk. And when it comes to the acoustic guitar, I usually go for a plain sound... like an acoustic guitar. 

But I know others who use their units to alter their acoustic sound. Yes, you can get good tone with L6. 

The Ukelele, however, this is a different story. 

I would be curious as to the type of tone a uke gets anywhere, being that they are not 'powerful' instruments to begin with. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 8:54 PM, pianoguyy said:

I don't use the firehawk. And when it comes to the acoustic guitar, I usually go for a plain sound... like an acoustic guitar. 

But I know others who use their units to alter their acoustic sound. Yes, you can get good tone with L6. 

The Ukelele, however, this is a different story. 

I would be curious as to the type of tone a uke gets anywhere, being that they are not 'powerful' instruments to begin with. 

Hello,

Is it quick to learn Ukulele ?