Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Downloaded Native & got an old version

syncmixer

On 5/16/2022 at 4:22 AM, syncmixer said:

I'm on Win 10. After installing, Native version says "Native 1.00 - Helix 2.21.00 compatible".

I uninstalled it, downloaded it again and I'm still getting the old version.

Hi, 

You are not being very clear about what is happening here.

You obviously had Native installed at some point because you say you have the old version, but you don't say into what DAW the Native plug-in was previously installed.

If you download the correct update, then you should have "Helix Native v.3.15 Installer.exe" on your computer - ensure that you are running that installer. During the installation process you should be able to see that the correct version is being installed. If you still have the same problem then possibly you need to remove the old version first, if you computer is failing to update that one.

I did see on fix on here for a similar issue, but that was with Windows 11.

You could try the Widows 11 fix.

Folder 1: \ProgramData*\Line 6\Helix Native

Folder 2: {user folder}\AppData*\Roaming\Line 6\Helix Native

"Once I deleted these two folders and reinstalled everything has been smooth sailing, hope that helps someone else!"

Hope this helps /makes sense.

You can see the version that will be downloaded when you select it on the Downloads page. If that says v3.15 and it’s actually v1.00 that is being downloaded and installed, that’s a problem with the Line 6 website configuration. Open a support ticket to report it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/16/2022 at 4:51 PM, syncmixer said:

That is the problem. When I download it is "Helix Native v1.00 Installer.exe".

Hi,

As noted by "silverhead" in the post above - check your settings and report to the Customer Support - they cannot fix it if they don't know..

Not sure what is happening for you  - I went straight to it, (from the Downloads  menu at the top of this page, then select Helix Native from under the "Choose Software" menu, then Windows 10 from under the "Choose OS" option then click "Go")and i downloaded the correct file without any issues.

Try this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lpx66fy5yszmzmr/Helix Native v3.15 Installer.exe?dl=0

Hope this helps/makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/16/2022 at 11:43 AM, datacommando said:

Hi,

As noted by "silverhead" in the post above - check your settings and report to the Customer Support - they cannot fix it if they don't know..

Not sure what is happening for you  - I went straight to it, (from the Downloads  menu at the top of this page, then select Helix Native from under the "Choose Software" menu, then Windows 10 from under the "Choose OS" option then click "Go")and i downloaded the correct file without any issues.

Try this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lpx66fy5yszmzmr/Helix Native v3.15 Installer.exe?dl=0

Hope this helps/makes sense.

Sweet. Thanks for the download. :)

• Thanks 1